Home Page with Town List Special Offers
EACH TOWN | WHOLE CAPE | Search | About S'CapeNotes & Help | Membership | COFFEE MUG 1 | 7 |A

LOCATOR MAPS

Western Cape

- West Coast

- Swartland

- Breede River Val.

- Great Karoo

- Route 62

- Garden Route

- Overberg

- Winelands

- Olifants River Val.

SERVICES

Tour Operators

Car Hire

Hiking, Biking

4x4, Boating

Clubs, Societies

In the town of: Cape Town Blaauwberg:

Sandyshores - Self Catering - Blouberg - www.sandyshores.co.za (Cape Town accommodation in Blaauwberg)

By gary willmott on Thursday, June 03, 2004 - 09:57 am: Edit Post

Sandyshores - Self catering - Blouberg - Tableview - capetown - South Africa

contact Sandy

info@sandyshores.co.za

+27 21 5573348
+27 83 415 9255

goto www.sandyshores.co.za

By gary willmott on Tuesday, November 02, 2004 - 07:40 pm: Edit Post

awesome place!!!, i recommend to anyone!!

goto www.sandyshores.co.za

By Tracey Thorne on Wednesday, April 20, 2005 - 10:27 pm: Edit Post

We have just returned today from sandy shores, We stayed for two weeks and our accommodation was perfect. Many thanks to Sandy who went out of her way to ensure we had a brilliant time, she was a mine of information.

This accomodation is to be recommended, it is very near the beach and very near lots of really good places to eat. It is a great centre from which to tour Cape town and the wine routes. We also went diving with the sharks and on a one day safari.

We will be taking our parents next time we stay with Sandy and Ray at Sandy shores.

By Ricahrd Thorne on Sunday, April 24, 2005 - 12:56 am: Edit Post

I had to add my recommendation to my that of my wife. This is really a marvellous place to stay. There is so much to do and Sandy and Ray steer you in the right direction with their wealth of knowledge about capetown and the surrounding areas. If you would like any further information about our holiday please contact us at TORTRAC7@aol.com

Add a s'CapeNote:

Any reader is invited to add a s'CapeNote in the form of a question, introduction, guestbook-style entry, reply, review, or even just a note to yourself. There is NO other form to fill in - this is it! The format is entirely free and it can include many different colours, styles and pictures of your choice. (Please feel free to experiment and learn in the Scribble Pad):

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password (register):

HOME(Dynamic) | Scribble Pad | Formatting | Emoticons | Troubleshooting | Rules | Links Admin