Home Page with Town List
INTRO & TOWNS | WHOLE CAPE | Search | About ScapeNotes & Help | Membership (Optional) | COFFEE MUG 1 | 7 |A

MAPS

Western Cape

- Cape Town City

- West Coast

- Swartland

- Breede River Val.

- Great Karoo

- Route 62

- Garden Route

- Overberg

- Winelands

- Olifants River Val.

SERVICES

Tour Operators

Car Hire

Hiking, Biking

4x4, Boating

Clubs, Societies

Special Offers

About ScapeNotes & Help:

EXPAND YOUR SERVICES PLEASE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By linda on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 04:13 pm: Edit Post

Two thirds of my work requires searching information on the internet and i found your site very useful -userfriendly and adequate information. What are the chances of expanding your services to the rest of the cape /the rest of south africa? It really would help a lot!!

THANX

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scapenotes Administrator on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 05:42 pm: Edit Post

Hi Linda

Glad you think like I do! Just a pity that we are in such a minority - very, very few people understand what ScapeNotes can do for them. People are sceptical of this absolutely free, do-it-yourself website.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Front Page Town List | Scribble Pad | Formatting Instructions | Emoticons | Troubleshooting | Rules Admin