Home Page with Town List Special Offers
EACH TOWN | WHOLE CAPE | Search | About S'CapeNotes & Help | Membership | COFFEE MUG 1 | 7 |A

LOCATOR MAPS

Western Cape

- West Coast

- Swartland

- Breede River Val.

- Great Karoo

- Route 62

- Garden Route

- Overberg

- Winelands

- Olifants River Val.

SERVICES

Tour Operators

Car Hire

Hiking, Biking

4x4, Boating

Clubs, Societies

In the town of: Helderberg:

Ongegund Lodge & Conference Centre - 4 Star Establishment, Somerset West

By Ongegund on Monday, September 08, 2003 - 10:53 am: Edit Post

d:\My Documents\Halima\front page.jpg

Ongegund Lodge & Conference Centre - 4Star Establishment, Somerset West

Come and experience country hospitality on a working Vine Estate, in idyllic surroundings with a restful atmosphere and fantastic views of False Bay and the Helderberg Mountains.

Here are the ideal surroundings where professional people can gather for team building, working sessions or conferencing. The farm offers the opportunity for dedicated hard work and relaxation. It is near Cape Town and the International Airport.

Have the Wedding of your dreams at Ongegund Lodge. Our beautiful Gazebo is available for outside Ceremonies. For those special occasions, in the main building is a reception area for small functions as well as an outside area, suitable for up to 200 guests. Our Conference Centre, which was the original cellar, dating back to the early 1800ís, is able to accommodate up to 200 guests (Layout dependent). Ongegund Lodge also has its own fully licensed outside bar.

This is the place to renew and rediscover yourself. Luxurious and modern facilities are included in the main building, which dates back to 1790. There are en-suite double and single guest rooms, a magnificent en-suite Honeymoon Suite, Family rooms and Self-catering units.

Ongegund offers you a variety of outdoor activities to relax and unwind. Namely: Mountain Biking, Hiking, Bird Watching, Canoeing, Black Bass Fishing, Horse riding, Swimming and many more!

Ongegund will make a wedding or an important birthday the fairytale of a lifetime! We tailor make your function menu to suit your needs.

We would love to welcome you!

For more information contact us on 021 - 858 1554 or visit our website: www.ongegund.com

d:\My Documents\Halima\bedroom2.jpg d:\My Documents\Halima\bathroom2.jpg d:\My Documents\Halima\dining room2.jpg

Add a s'CapeNote:

Any reader is invited to add a s'CapeNote in the form of a question, introduction, guestbook-style entry, reply, review, or even just a note to yourself. There is NO other form to fill in - this is it! The format is entirely free and it can include many different colours, styles and pictures of your choice. (Please feel free to experiment and learn in the Scribble Pad):

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password (register):

HOME(Dynamic) | Scribble Pad | Formatting | Emoticons | Troubleshooting | Rules | Links Admin