Home Page with Town List Special Offers
EACH TOWN | WHOLE CAPE | Search | About S'CapeNotes & Help | Membership | COFFEE MUG 1 | 7 |A

LOCATOR MAPS

Western Cape

- West Coast

- Swartland

- Breede River Val.

- Great Karoo

- Route 62

- Garden Route

- Overberg

- Winelands

- Olifants River Val.

SERVICES

Tour Operators

Car Hire

Hiking, Biking

4x4, Boating

Clubs, Societies

In the town of: Knysna:

Andy's Bistro at Brenton on Sea

By Jeremy Dredge on Sunday, June 25, 2006 - 02:18 am: Edit Post

Sorry to see you go Andy. You told me you were evicted. You were just a man with a family trying to survive. Thank you for risking your life whilst firefighting the blaze at the Brenton-on-Sea hotel. If I remember you were in front of us all with the hose and the firefighters behind you!
Mary and I will miss breakfast!

By Jeremy Dredge on Sunday, June 25, 2006 - 02:25 am: Edit Post

Whilst I remember. Thank you Andy for supporting my idea of a website called Helping Hands for all non-profit organisations in the area to increase their profile. www.helpinghands.za.com is doing well. We also want to offer volunteers who want to visit Knysna, the opportunity to contact the organisations directly to keep costs down for them. Tourists (and locals) who want to see how the community is supported so well should have a look.

Add a s'CapeNote:

Any reader is invited to add a s'CapeNote in the form of a question, introduction, guestbook-style entry, reply, review, or even just a note to yourself. There is NO other form to fill in - this is it! The format is entirely free and it can include many different colours, styles and pictures of your choice. (Please feel free to experiment and learn in the Scribble Pad):

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password (register):

HOME(Dynamic) | Scribble Pad | Formatting | Emoticons | Troubleshooting | Rules | Links Admin