|EACH TOWN | WHOLE CAPE | Search | About S'CapeNotes & Help | Membership | COFFEE MUG||1 | 7 |A|
Completed in January, 2000, Turning Tides offers warm hospitality, superb accommodation and self catering facilities. This is the ideal location to explore the Garden Route or relax by the lagoon.
- All rooms en-suite with private balcony.
- TV, heated towel rail, tea-making facility & ceiling fan in each elegant room.
- Comprehensive breakfast selection served.
- Pre-cooked, frozen meals available in the well-equipped guests kitchen.
- Several fine restaurants nearby.
- Enjoy changing tidal vistas and a peaceful outlook
- In close proximity to two excellent golf courses
- A birdwatchers paradise with over 70 different varieties listed
- Sporting activities range from strolling or cycling around secure Leisure Isle to hiking, forest walks, swimming & surfing further afield.
- Telephone, fax and e-mail available and small conferences/workshops (max 16) accommodated.
- Prices from R175 to R275 per person sharing.
Please visit our website.
Contact Joan and Ian Huskisson
19 Woodbourne Drive Leisure Isle
+ 27 44 384 0302 (fax/ phone)
+ 27 44 83 681 7300 (mobile)
|HOME(Dynamic) | Scribble Pad | Formatting | Emoticons | Troubleshooting | Rules | Links||Admin|